Thursday, September 27, 2012

Instruments!

Happy Thursday!

Good News... I figured out how to change the comment settings so that it is easier to leave comments!!!!!  I am so sorry it has been a challenge to leave comments and that some of them have never gone through.  I'm 97% sure that I've updated the settings.  It should no longer ask you to put in that strange verification code.  So please TRY AGAIN!!!  They will still be sent to my email for me to publish them.  Always check back..because I will write you back :-)

We've had a terrific week thus far!  The isntruments are wonderful.  Next week, we will have an Orchestra Concert and I can't wait to hear the beautiful music!!! I will update more about this week soon...and include PHOTOS.  Thank you to all who have turned in the Blog Photo Permission Slip Form.  If you need one, then let me know. 

We went to The Library today, so I hope you enjoy your students' new books.  Starting on October 9, we will go on Tuesdays.  I hope that we can keep our Library Day for the rest of the school year, but it may change.

~ Ms. Lightfoot

4 comments:

  1. Peter and the Wolf was fun. It is like a cartoon.I like Peter and the Wolf because the music is fun,funny and classic. Raygan Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Raygan, I'm so glad that you are enjoying Peter and the Wolf so much! It makes me very happy :-) I'm glad your comment finally made it through!! See you tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mrs. lightfoot this is chendall and tell the the class i said hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Chendall!! Thanks for stopping by to say Hi!!!!! We miss you and we hope you are doing well. :-) ~ The Elephants

    ReplyDelete