Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The First Day Jitters

3rd Grade Elephant Blog 2 - 2014

Hello!

Elephants have been working very hard in Reading!  Characters, Setting, Problem, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, and Solution are all part of a story's plot.  The plot is used to create a summary.  Third graders created a Roller Coaster to learn about plot and then performed and wrote a summary for a story, The First Day Jitters.
 

Drinking "Jitter Juice"


 
 

The following links and QR codes are videos of the summary.  Students are playing an "improv" game. They can only say one word at a time. Students must listen to each other to complete a sentence to explain the story.  I love how they encourage each other by quietly cheering each other on.  Enjoy!!!

Qr Code

Qr Code

Qr Code

Qr Code
Qr Code
Qr Code
Our Bulletin Board that displays our work for The First Day Jitters.
- Plot Rollercoasters
- QR Codes of Videos
- Written Summaries



Have a great night!!
Don't forget to leave a comment!!
~ Ms. Lightfoot

11 comments:

  1. i love your blog ms lightfoot from that guy who where sweaters in #100 degree heat or elephant 7 what ever one you want are you okay with th

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you answer this question are okay with tht guy who wheres sweaters in # 100 degree heat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweater Elephant! You are having so much fun on the blog. I will need to update it soon with some activities.

      Delete
  3. Hi i'm Elephant number 6 and i'm here with my mom and dad and they love the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Elephant 6! I'm so excited that your family is loving the blog. I hope you keep coming. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi i'm Elephant number 6 and i'm here with my parents and they love the blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I AM ELEPHANT NUMBER 6 AND I AM WITH MY MOM AND DAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI I AM EIEPHANT NUMBER 6 I AM WITH MY MOM AND DAD

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI I AM ELEPHANT NUMBER 6 AND I AM WITH MY MOM AND DAD

    ReplyDelete