Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween, Rewards, & Pride Rally!

What an EXCITING week we have had!
Halloween Activities

Listened to stories in the Library with the lights out

Word Work

Some students brought candy to share!

Ticket Auction
Students work hard every nine weeks to earn tickets!  
They can earn these for behavior, participation, good citizenship, and doing a great a job on their work. 
At the end of the nine weeks, we have an auction.  
Just like in real life, the higher students bid - the more likely they will walk away with a prize. 

Prizes

Students prepare their tickets by counting by tens.

Bidding is really exciting!  Everyone has their own number.


Great Job!

Congrats to...

Fast Readers and The Elephants for their Door Decoration

Elephant of Character

Happy Birthday!

Pride Rally Fun
Chicken Dance and Photography Club Members Documenting The Pride Rally
~ Ms. Lightfoot

16 comments:

  1. Hi Ms.Lightfoot I really liked the planets on PebbleGo, they were really fun! Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Alex! I'm glad you went on there. I can't wait to hear what you learned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'm in the picture. [i'm laughing when i'm saying that.]It's me jenavi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darian taught me that Obama is a Democrat and Romney is a Republican.

    From Darian's mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Lightfoot. I got on Pebblego and learned alot.

    Darian

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great picture of you Jenavi :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi mis light I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you mis light bey love ariel

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI MS. lightfoot I liked what U did with the blog love katelynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. The honeybees are good dancers





    -Chel'C






    ReplyDelete
  10. hey ms lightfoot your blog is cool k

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi ms.lightfoot i finished the griffin book and i like the pictures on halloween.Also i'm ready for my math test and my reading test to!olivia

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOOD JOB OLIVIA! I knew you could do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey it,s me jenavi and i learned that squanto was born on 1585,squanto went to England and learned English and then returned to New England in 1619

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, wow! You taught me something. Thank you Jenavi!

    ReplyDelete